Applications can be mailed to:
396 East Main Street, Po Box 38 Sunfield, MI 48890
Quality Hardwoods, Inc. is always interested in skilled people to join our team. If you feel that you are qualified to be a potential employee, we would love to hear from you at any time.
Our commitment to our customers carries over to our employees.
Currently, we have the following Employment Opportunities. If you would like to explore this position with us, please contact us.
- Job includes lifting and stacking lumber.
- Full-time, permanent employment.
- We offer health insurance, dental insurance, 401k, and paid vacation.
- Candidates must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Quality Hardwoods supports a drug-free workplace.
- Candidates must have a CDL with a “T” endorsement, 3 years’ experience, a good driving record and subject to DOT regulations.
- Duties include loading and hauling logs and lumber with double bottom trailers.
- Applicant must be able to operate a front end loader, work off road, alone and manage their time.
- Hourly wage based on experience and includes a benefit package.